Friday, January 20, 2006

The "BLOG", requests, and comments!

Ladies, and Gentlemen, there can be no doubt that this site has created an opportunity for all in Crestwood to state their views. After all, that's why I started it, to better understand the community I hope to serve in April.

I have been both enlightened, and surprised by the comments posted here, and I guarantee you that this is your forum, so please continue to use it. I have one or two requests if I may. And they are, one, please think about using your name at the end of your post, so we may all understand what your feelings are, and why. And two, that you do not use this blog as a board to vent personal feelings, or try to right past wrongs. Let's all of us discuss the positive, (and, yes negative) side of local politics, but again, please no personal attacks, they just muddy the water, and serve no real purpose here.

Enough pontificating for today! If you wish to post on the blog, please E-Mail me (tford60@earthlink.net), include your name and phone number, and I will call you to make sure it's you, and then post it for you. If you wish to do it yourself, you will need to click "other" under comments, choose a name, and follow the instructions. If you still wish to remain "anonymous", you can do that, but if your post is extremely inflammatory, you will have to include a note as to why this is noteworthy!

Thank you all for your contributions in the past, and I look forward to future posts!

"My name is Tom Ford, and I want to be your Alderman from Ward Two"

Tom Ford

No.53

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>