Friday, January 13, 2006

Chris Pickel files for Alderman, Ward Two!

Ladies, and Gentlemen, Please join me in welcoming Mr. Chris Pickel to the race for Ward Two Alderman! I am sure Mr. Pickel will have some very interesting plans for our future over the next few month's, and I welcome him to the arena of ideas.

The race is starting to shape up now, and as I have stated before, we shall have a very clear difference of opinions for the voters to look at. For the first time in a while, we shall be able to pick from a candidate who backed the old Mayors ideas, and one who favors change, fiscal responsibility, and a vibrant Crestwood, an out of debt Crestwood!

Which one will you back? Who knows, but it will be interesting to find out, won't it. But for now, please join me in welcoming Chris to the debates!

By the way Chris, this is your last "free plug"!


My name is Tom Ford, and I want to be your Alderman from Ward Two!

Tom Ford,
Candidate for Alderman, Ward Two
Crestwood, Missouri

NO.46

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>