Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The "Crestwood independent leaves town, The Call elated"

Bet that got your attention! It's true, I will be in Omaha, NE. for a meeting from 2/1/06 to 2/4/06. Why do you care you say? Well if you want anything posted on the "Blog", you will have to wait until I return, or go with anonymous, or go to comments, click it, and follow the instructions to post using your name.

Please continue to post in my brief absence, and if you wish me to do it for you, E-mail it to me, and I will post it on Saturday (make sure you give me a phone number so I can make sure it's you).

Until Saturday, keep the chatter up, we are averaging over 80 hit's per day now!

"My name is Tom Ford, and I want to be your Alderman from Ward Two"


Tom Ford
Ward Two

No.62

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>