Friday, January 20, 2006

One of my favorite quotes!!!!

Ladies, and gentlemen, I would like to give you the opportunity to read one of my favorite quote's! I have reflected on the race for Alderman in Ward Two for some time now, and I feel that this is an appropriate way to express my feelings.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat".

-- Theodore Roosevelt

In past posts I have asked for your vote in Ward Two, and I shall do so now, for I feel that this City can, and will prosper again! We have seen the divisive political posturing of the five who seem to be more interested in the agenda of other's, than the agenda of Crestwood!

Well, I will promise you that I, as President Roosevelt said,"shall never be with those cold and timid souls, who know neither victory nor defeat", but rather in the "arena", and with the help of all of you, and the Lord's guidance, working to make a better Crestwood!

"My name is Tom Ford, and I want to be your Alderman from Ward Two"

Tom Ford
Ward Two

No. 54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>