Sunday, January 15, 2006

Resident has issues with Mr. Pickel, and his associate, Mr Kelleher!

Oh Boy - Mr. Pickel is running for alderman in my ward. That's just what
Ward 2 needs (Kelleher and Pickel) "the apple brothers - seedy and corey" working
together. Heaven Help Us if that happens. Mr. Pickel and Alderman Kelleher
are both "two peas in a pod".

I was one of the people who sat behind both Mr. Kelleher and Mr. Pickel at
the mayoral debate between Tom Fagan and Roy Robinson. They did nothing through
that whole debate but make fun of Roy Robinson every time he tried to answer
questions. It disgusted me. And you would be wrong, if you think that I would
have felt any different if I heard someone do that to Tom Fagan. What is
wrong will always be wrong. Whether you like it or not people should be given a
chance. But respect? Well you have to give it before you earn respect. So
far, I haven't seen any of that coming from either Jim Kelleher or Christopher
Pickel.

Since Alderman Kelleher opened the door at the board of aldermen meeting the
other night by name calling - specifically calling Alderman Miquel "a snake" -
I guess I can say things - as I see them. I have worked for Crestwood over
30 years, and I thought I saw and heard it all - but I never heard anyone call
a fellow alderman - "a snake". Someone really has to be stupid to do that.
And he calls himself a servant of the people? I say - "it takes one to know
one" - so he must be one!
As far as I am concerned, I gave both (Pickel and Kelleher) a chance and I
saw what I saw and heard what I heard. Mr. Pickel was so distruptive at the
mayoral debate, I couldn't even hear half of what was being said. And he wants
to run for office in my ward?

I am not one who says things that are untrue. I am not one who doesn't give
people more than a fair chance to prove themselves, but when I see people who
misuse their power, and don't give people respect, I will say something.

When I spoke with Mr. Kelleher about his conduct at the debate - he screamed
at me - true to form - and in defense of myself - I screamed back. Waiting
for an apology from him was not forthcoming. So I ended up being the bigger
person, and apologized to him for getting upset. I tried to get through to him
but after what I have heard about his antics and temper and his behavior on
the podium - not only on 1/10/06 but many other times - I can see now that I
was right all along. He is definitely not going to work with anybody who is
mayor unless it is the one he picks. So you talk about "rubber stamping" - the
definition has his picture next to it. If it's "his guy on that podium" - he's
got Kelleher's vote - right or wrong. And I don't understand why someone
doesn't read the Roberts Rules of Order - specifically "Managing Misbehaving
Members - and slam him - big time.

We keep getting these 6th grade antics from Kelleher and all we need is
another one like him representing us.

Sandra Grave

No.48

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would sure love to hear Mr. Pickel's side of the story.
Please don't let this website become two one-sided.
Active debate is the cornerstone of true democracy.
He'd do us all justice to set the record straight on his side of things.
Who is the best candidate for Ward 2? With the problems we are facing, I really want to know!

4:49 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

I could not agree more Anonymous! I created this "blog" with the idea that we would all have a say in what happens in Crestwood!

Will Mr. Pickel come aboard, and voice his thinking?, I hope so!

Chris, please sign on, and give us the benefit of your wisdom!

This is a "blog" for the entire City, and as such I welcome any, and all responses. Please use your God given right to post your true feelings, as we have lost a great many brave men and women, to insure that we have that right!

My name is Tom Ford, and I want to be your Alderman from Ward Two!

Tom Ford
Ward Two
Crestwood, Misouri
NO. 48

5:59 PM, January 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems that it was not to long ago,the past adm.wanted to take our boats and campers away from we the tax payers, also have you all forgotten the new crestwood swim club that got pushed in to some of your back yards.If you have look at who sit on all the city boards at that time then tell me you are going to vote the same people back into office. Ha. Ha.Ha.

8:00 PM, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>