Saturday, January 21, 2006

Will Mr. Chris Pickel please join us on this forum?

Chris, while we have never met, I am sure you have comment's that would be appreciated on this forum. I created this site for a discussion of the issues in Crestwood, and for Crestwood citizens to voice their opinions.

Now that you, and I are running for Alderman in Ward Two, I would like to see you "come aboard", and give us your opinion's on the issues we face in the coming year's here in Crestwood, and what your plans are to remedy them.

The citizens I have spoken to would love to see a "running debate" on the issues, and I for one would like to have your ideas, as well as mine on this site for all to see!

I know that you must have some ideas to move the City forward, so why not take advantage of my offer, and tell us what they are. Let's face it, we both know that you have been advised that this site exists, and I would bet you have read it a time or two, so why not jump in, please give us the benefit of your wisdom.

"My name is Tom Ford, and I want to be your Alderman in Ward Two'

Tom Ford
Ward Two

No. 57

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>