Friday, February 24, 2006

Alderman Trueblood, and Kelleher announce a "Town Hall" meeting on March 18th. 2006!

Crestwood's Aldermen from Ward Two will hold a Town Hall Meeting at City
Hall starting at 9:00 a.m. on

Saturday, March 18, 2006. Both Alderman Kelleher and Alderman Trueblood of
Ward Two will be

present to introduce Crestwood's new City Administrator, Mr. Frank Myers to
those who join them for
the first ever "breakfast" town hall meeting. This will be an great
opportunity to meet and ask

Mr. Meyers questions, and share with all, your ideas for making Ward Two a
better place to live.

Meeting is set to end at 10:30 a.m.

The above is from a letter sent to the local newspapers by Mr. trueblood, reference the meeting. I think this is a great idea, and I hope to see many of my fellow Ward Two residents in attendance. I feel that once you have met Mr. Myers, you will share the same feeling of optimism toward Crestwood's future as I do.

"My name is Tom Ford, and I want to be your Alderman from Ward Two".

Tom Ford
Ward two

No.74

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>