Sunday, March 05, 2006

Anonymous reader gave us a great site for local taxes!

First please allow me to thank the blogger who posted this site. If you would please click on the header you will be directed to it.

This will give all of us the information as to where the property taxes stand in communities like Crestwood, and I think that when you look at it, you will agree with the blogger, and I, that we have a very good deal right here in Crestwood, even with "Prop. S" Passing.

"My name is Tom Ford, and I want to be your Alderman from Ward two"

Tom Ford
Ward Two

No.80

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't find the the link you're talking about. Here is one to St. Louis County's site on Property Tax Info..... http://revenue.stlouisco.com/Collection/2005/2005%20Rate%20Book.pdf

We have great deal now - too good in my opinion. Should PROP S Pass we will still have one of lowest rates in St. Louis County when you figure in Fire\EMS service. Communites such as Sunset Hills pay almost FOUR times the amount of Property Taxes that we do for City & Fire Protection\EMS.

3:33 PM, March 05, 2006  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

Just left click on the Header 'Anonymous gave us a great site for local taxes", and you will go to it.

"My name is Tom Ford, and I want to be your Alderman from Ward two"

Tom Ford
Ward two

4:38 PM, March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>