Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tom Ford picks up the endorsement of noted soprano, Sabrina D. Beagle

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pride that I announce the endorsement of that acclaimed artist, and Diva, Ms. Beagle!

As a devote of the arts, I am more than ecstatic that this legend would go so far as to recognize my ability's on the municipal scene! I am humbled by her support, and I promise to live up to her expectations!

"My name is tom Ford, and I want to be you Alderman from Ward Two"

Tom Ford
Ward Two

No.91

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any relation to Sam the Shephard or Pam the Poodle?

7:45 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

No, from a diferent family all-toghether, however one who has perfected a note that is seldom heard, unless their is a "hare" in the vacinity.

Ms. Beagle has been noted to be a "howling" success when given the opportunity to "cut to the chase".

That said however, she can be a real "&*$@#" when she is asked to be!

Tom Ford

9:48 PM, March 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>