Sunday, May 07, 2006

The "DA Vinci code": what's all the fuss about?

Before you all think that I have turned into a heretic, or am knocking any church, or group of church's, I assure you I am not.

This film is going to stur up a hornets nest for sure, so I thought why not put it on the blog, and get some insight from our readers?

Pleas click on the header to be directed to the site, this is going to be one of those topics sure to garner thought provoking posts (and for my Masonic detractors, yes there were Mason back then also, Knights Templar.)

This should be a welcome change from politics, so enjoy!

Tom Ford

No.140

1 Comments:

Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

This is another site to visit with some very interesting items.

www.y-zine.com

Tom Ford

2:09 PM, May 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>