Monday, August 13, 2007

Howard " Skip" Barthelmass, long time Kirkwood resident passes.

I received this from a friend today, very sad news indeed. "Skip" was a friend, and a gentleman in all respects. Jim said it best, " I lost a friend," and to that I would add, I shall miss him.

Tom Ford

NO. 372

For those of you who know him, I wanted to pass along the sad news of the passing
of Skip Barthelmass.

Skip was the salt of the earth. He died early this morning while assisting the
Kirkwood Police, Fire and Street Departments in cleaning up storm debris.

The funeral arrangements are as follows:

Visitation is Wednesday, August 15, from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm at
Bopp Funeral Chapel
10610 Manchester, Kirkwood, MO 63122

The Memorial Service is Thursday, August 16 at 10:00 am
Kirkwood United Methodist Church
201 W. Adams, Kirkwood, MO 63122

Please pass this information on to anyone who may have known him and would like
to attend the visitation and funeral.

I lost a friend.

Jim Cox
Neighborhood Policing Officer
Kirkwood Police Department

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>