Thursday, March 13, 2008

Que Pasa Restaurant closes on Watson Rd. in Sunset Hills!

While driving past the fairly new Mexican Restaurant (Que Pasa,) I noticed a for sale / for lease sign in the front, and the business shuttered!

I for one am sorry they couldn't make the business go, but given the option, I am very happy that "Las Margarita's" in Crestwood has endured! I confess that I have never been to the Sunset Hills establishment, but I will tell you that ours has very good Mexican food, and it's a fun place to be!

Again my condolences to the owners of Que Pasa, and my congratulations to Las Margarita's for staying the course.

Please join me in patronising "our" Mexican Restaurant, and may the prosper in the future! And by the way, please click on the header for reviews, and other local restaurants!

Tom Ford

NO. 476

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Las Margaritas is so much better than Que Pasa!

7:11 PM, March 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife and I eat at Las Margaritas a lot. The food and service are very good, the lunch deals are at a real good price and I NEVER go away hungry (Oh, and the beer is always prompt and cold!).... I also notice (I am very fussy about this) that the place is always clean as a whistle.

8:31 PM, March 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>