Friday, July 25, 2008

We lost a very great man today, Dr. Randy Pausch at 47!

When you think that "all is lost," or things in Crestwood are way out of whack, or your life is a mess, please look at this "Last Lecture," and gain some perspective!

May God bless his family, and take him to his bosom! Randy, you taught me what is really important in life, and what's not! We shall miss you!

Please click on the header to be introduced to Randy's philosophy! (from his "last lecture!")

Tom Ford

NO. 527

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, I was surprised to read your last entry about Dr. Pausch. I am reading his 'Last Lecture' as I write this. He truly did have a wonderful philosophy and we can all learn something from people like him. I do not know where he originates from but as with any 'too young' death with small children left behind,I sincerely wish the family God's blessings. Faye Clark

8:31 PM, July 25, 2008  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

SURPRISED? Did you think I was only a heartless fiend?

Sheesh!

Tom Ford

10:27 AM, July 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>