Friday, September 05, 2008

It is with deep regret that I inform you of the passing of Alderman Harold "Mac" McGee this morning!

Ladies and Gentleman, please join me in mourning the passing of Ward 1 Alderman, Harold "Mac" McGee this morning at St. Mary's hospital. While Mac was not my Alderman, I spoke with him on several occasions and always found him to be helpful, cheerful, and generally interested in what I had to say.

Mac, in his short tenure has done some great things for Crestwood, and his Ward in in general, and I know we are all going to miss his charm, wit, and grace on the Dias. I pray we can find another like him as there is no replacement for him, only a person who hopefully possesses the qualities he shared with us all.

Rest in peace oh faithful and trusted servant of the public, and may the Lord have you in his heaven as I write this!

Information on the viewing, and graveside service should be in the St. Louis Post Dispatch Saturday edition.

Tom Ford

NO 544

UPDATE ON ARANGEMENTS: Harold%20Mcghee%20funeral.doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>