Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Staff reporter Burke Wasson departing the Call (click here for the story.)

I am saddened to report to you that Mr. Burke Wasson is departing the Suncrest Call to take a teaching job(not that anything is wrong with that.)

Over the past three years I got to know Burke, and I found him to be honest and fair in his dealings when reporting on Crestwood.

I know the Call will miss his wit and humor, as will all of us who read his remarks in the Call. I hope he can get a few "guest editorials" in from time to time, as I believe it would be a benefit to the paper.

Good luck Burke, and may the "Gods of the copy book headings" be kind to you!

Tom Ford

NO. 633

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to www.frostedflakes.com and help Lindbergh Highschool win a face lift for the baseball field

5:27 PM, May 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>