Sunday, August 02, 2009

Free to a home with small children, or Grand children!

I have two items by Fisher price that my Grand kids have out grown. The first is a complete sand box with scoop shovel and seats, as well as assorted trucks.

The second is a telescoping basket ball goal with a bottom that fills with water or sand to hold it down.

Sorry no photo's, but if you would like to see them, or get them please visit 569 Joshua Dr. The items are free to the first person that says I will take them here, and if you have no way to transport, I will deliver in Crestwood for you if you help me load them on my truck.

Tom Ford

NO. 654

3 Comments:

Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

The sand box is spoken for!

Tom Ford

5:57 PM, August 07, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MISS KITTY SAYS THANKS!

10:10 AM, August 08, 2009  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

ALL are gone, thank you very much! Now i can be a cover boy in "Carport magazine," Imagine a totally clean carport with nothing but an "approved by the carport police" trash can in it!

Tom Ford

7:17 PM, August 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>