Thursday, March 25, 2010

A new link on the right hand side of the Blog (The Black Sphere.)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Kevin Jackson, an African American conservative blogger has a great web site called "The Black Sphere" which I have linked to for your edification and enjoyment.

It is a very refreshing site that explains the Black conservative point of view, and explains away the myth of "right wing" racism, which Mr. Jackson denounces as false ! I hope you will read, and enjoy the site as it was very highly recommended by a long time resident of Crestwood, and I couldn't agree more.

Tom Ford

NO. 740

2 Comments:

Anonymous Harold said...

Just because one black guy says "right wing" racism is a myth doesn't make it true. The world turned out not to be flat right? I enjoy your attempt at trying to debunk some myths about your party, but you aren't really fooling anyone, and neither is "the black sphere".

9:11 PM, March 30, 2010  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

9:11 PM Blogger: Harold, first let me apologize for not seeing your post earlier.

Now as to your remarks, I really don't believe that he ever said "right wing racism" is a myth. As we all know there is enough racism on ALL sides to go around (were it not so.)

Harold, this is one of many Black men saying the same thing though, so you may well want to look up the rest of them to see what they have to say.

I really doubt ALL racism will ever be eradicated, it's sad but true, and down deep in side you know it as well as I do.

Harold, I really do not need to "fool" anyone as I have been in situations where I had to trust Black Men, and they me. The very fact that ALL of us are still here testifies to the fact that racism (if there was any) can, and is put aside when the chips are down.

MY PARTY can speak for themselves Harold, but for this minuscule part of it, I reject your premise, but I do thank you for posting it, and I pray you will continue to do so.

I think you bring some very interesting comment's to this blog, and I look forward to your continuing to post here.

Tom Ford

4:11 PM, April 03, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>