Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One of ours is gravely ill, and we wish her a full recovery.

It has come to my attention that ms. Susie Sutton has fallen very ill, and IS STILL in the Hospital (we were told she left on 3/13/10.) I received this post below from Ms., Mary Wheat that set's the record straight. I appreciate Ms. Wheat taking the time to write this, and I shall bow to her knowledge as she is a long time friend of Ms. Sutton.

"I have been told I need to come on here and read the posts and set the record straight. So I will: Suzie is in the hospital fighting a massive infection. She had surgery on her kidneys and is out of ICU. She is not now nor has she ever been at St. Clare, and she has not been released.I cannot imagine where that information came from. She is too weak to receive visitors other than her kids and a few people helping her from work. She has trouble answering the phone. I cannot speak to the posts on here, so I won't. Details are sketchy because we are not blood relatives, information is coming from her sons, so it's delayed. That is all the information I have at this time. She should not have visitors due to the fact that she is so weak.Cards are welcome, I am told."
Thanks,

Mary Wheat

Ms. Wheat I believe that quite a few Crestwoodians would indeed like to send a card, or flowers if we just knew where to send them. Is it possible for you (or whomever) to give an address to send them to so you could take them to the Hospital?

At any rate the Ford Family will keep her in our prayers (won't you all join us,) and may the good Lord grant her better health soon.

Address to send get well cards to thanks to "Anonymous

Anonymous said...
9533 Lodge Pole

Please make out the address as follows: Ms. Suzie Sutton
C/O 9533 Lodge Pole
Crestwood, MO. 63126



Tom Ford

NO. 737

5 Comments:

Anonymous John said...

From my post on the thread below:

I and many others on here wish Ms. Sutton a speedy, and complete recovery from her illness. And we feel for her family members during these difficult times. We have all had family members in the hospital, (and many of us have been patients too) and know how stressfull that can be.

Best wishes for a fast recovery!!

6:15 PM, March 16, 2010  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

Well ladies she is not going to get very many cards or flowers if we don't know where to send them.

May we please have the name of the Hospital ?

Tom Ford

5:37 PM, March 17, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she has been released as of this morning and is at home recovering. You can send any cards to me if you wish and I will be happy to take them to her with her groceries.

Mary Wheat

5:46 PM, March 17, 2010  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

Good deal Mary, what would be your address to send them to ?

Tom Ford

6:24 PM, March 17, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9533 Lodge Pole

6:41 PM, March 17, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>