Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Promises don't mean much to some Crestwood Officials" (Click here for the excellent editorial!)

Mr. mike Anthony has once again nailed it folks. There we were (I was also aboard for prop "S") fully believing our "leaders" when the promised on a stack of Bibles that Prop "S" would sunset the moment the bank loan was paid off, remember ?

Well The Bank loan IS PAID OFF, and the majority of them voted to keep it until 2011 !

I am not going to attempt to upstage the Call, as Mr. Anthony has hit it right on the head, but I do wish you ALL would read the editorial (click on the header) and then explain to me why I should have any faith in the Alderman WHO VOTED TO KEEP IT, and by extension the Crestwood City Government !

Alderman Foote has said all along that he is for tax increases, and to his credit he has never wavered from that stance. The rest of these people have played us like a Stradivarius, thinking that we are too stupid to remember their so called pledges.

It's the old saying here folks, "get me once, shame on you, get me twice, shame on ME!" Well, I don't know about you, but I will work diligently to see that these people are removed from office as soon as their term is up, my ward or not !


Tom Ford

NO. 739

2 Comments:

Anonymous John said...

"We're sure those aldermen who failed to do what they said they were going to do will try to justify their decision. Quite frankly, their reasons are irrelevant because Crestwood voters won't care. They'll only remember they've been duped."

I could not have said this better myself!

6:51 AM, March 25, 2010  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

And duped they have been John ! It's sad when you can't trust your Aldermen to do what's right for Crestwood !

Tom Ford

10:53 AM, April 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>