Monday, July 19, 2010

How would you like to start a main thread on this Blog ?

That's right. Since it's inception I have asked for any of you to please start a thread to no avail ! Now some of you are complaining about what I post, but none of you are sending me anything to post for you !

So, when you complain but do nothing to change the post trends I tend to think your not really very serious at all. That said it's really very simple to post what you wish here as a thread starter or a public announcement, here's how to do it.

Write your post, say what is on your mind, give us your reasoning, and send it to me at tford60@earthlink.net and I will place it on the blog with your name (if you wish.) Just remember we do not allow nasty language, accusations (with out your verifiable signature,) or anything outside to realm of decency.)

I await your missives, and I guarantee you they will be printed word for word exactly as you send them to me (minus the EMAIL address to guaranty your anonymity.)


Tom Ford

NO. 778

1 Comments:

Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

Zero takers ? OK, please do not complain in the future !

Tom Ford

8:36 PM, July 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>