Tuesday, August 03, 2010

New audio of City Attorney Golterman telling Martha Duchild "I really don't care ! (click here to listen.)"

Gee whiz, the wife of a sitting Alderman, and a resident of Crestwood who in part pays his salary, and he said what ?

Well Rob a lot of us do care and were fed up with your arrogance ! May I suggest you resign to spend more time at Wildwood, or with your family if that's that attitude your going to take. I guess you felt that "It was just a house wife" and you could get away with it, but you were wrong because that "house wife" verbally beat you up and took your milk money !

Alderman Miguel's summation is below, please cut and paste for the summation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R72HhZu5wZo

Are you happy with this sort of insulting behaver to a Citizen ? You tell me because I am sure not !

Tom Ford

NO. 786

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>