Sunday, August 05, 2012

Is your family dog afraid of thunderstorms? If so, this is from an old Navy friend, and it might work.


"Look guys...I know this isn't about the Navy,but if you have a dog who is afraid of storms and thunder you should know about this.Its called Thundershirt...and it works.My dog Petey means the world to me and for his entire 11 years has been very very afraid of thunder,so much so i have to give him a Benadryl and hold him and still he shakes and trembles and crawls into my lap....always.I was recommended by a friend to try this thing.I ordered it and it just came today.Luck has it a couple hours ago it started raining hard with thunder,wow and I just got it.I really didn't expect much but if there was a chance it would help my dog i was willing to spend the 40 bucks.The price is all the same at Petsmart,walmart etc etc but i ordered it online....Here is what happened.Two hours ago just before it started Petey comes to me and starts pawing me his sign to get in my lap with all his 95 lbs...and in a minute it started.I went and got the Thundershirt.
put it on him and he sat there and calmed down as I pet him,then he laid down then he fell fast asleep even snoring!!This is like a Miracle.He has Never ever ever ever slept during a storm....he is still sleeping and its been more than an hour.So,to those who do not have a dog,or a dog who is afraid of thunder,excuse this post.For those that do im sure you understand how important this is for you to know.I spoke to my ex wife who is a physician a bit ago to tell her...as she has our husky who also is a bit fearful but no so much as Petey.She told me she never put the two together but in some hospitals they use for patients with severe anxiety something similar but fashioned as a blanket.Here is a link to it:" http://www.thundershirt.com/​?utm_source=bing%2Byahoo&utm_me​dium=cpc&utm_campaign=adcenter

I have no idea if this is a worthwhile idea, I only offer the story and link for you to do your own research. May I have your thoughts please?

Tom Ford

NO. 1039

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'll buy the mayor one...

7:06 PM, August 05, 2012  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

7:08 PM Blogger: Too cute by a half, no?

Tom Ford

1:19 AM, August 06, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He may need it.. I hear we are getting sued again...

7:30 AM, August 07, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7:30 poster, who is suing?

7:38 AM, August 07, 2012  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

7:30 AM Blogger: I will attempt to find out today if that's a fact or not.

If it is, well that's sad to say the least.

Tom Ford

7:51 AM, August 07, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we are being sued, it's Roy's fault

10:49 PM, August 07, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No....
Mikey's.

7:14 AM, August 08, 2012  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

No the "perp's" fault, right?

11:01 AM, August 08, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it's funny until the good people of Crestwood cut another six figure check....Or the Mayor's on television with Eliot Davis spluttering and blinking rapidly..

3:27 PM, August 08, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it's funny until the good people of Crestwood cut another six figure check....Or the Mayor's on television with Eliot Davis spluttering and blinking rapidly..

3:27 PM, August 08, 2012

Put up or shut up!

4:07 PM, August 08, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>