Monday, August 13, 2012

The Crestwood BBQ cook off contest on 8/25/12 has been cancelled!


I regret to inform you that as of this date no one (outside of the committee) in Crestwood has shown the slightest bit of interest in a fun day at the Sappington House, ERGO the contest is officially cancelled.

I had planned an article in case this sort of thing happened, but why waste the band width, so I shall instead issue the regrets of the committee that it had to be cancelled.


Tom Ford

NO. 1042

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank the committee for all their hard work. I know they have spend quite a bit of time and effort on this.
I hope it won't stop them from trying to be a part of the solution in the future..

1:18 PM, August 13, 2012  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

1:18 M Blogger: The committee thanks you for your kind comments.

Rest assured we will continue to TRY to get the Creestwoodians to come out for something in the future.

Tom Ford

11:22 AM, August 16, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>