Sunday, January 05, 2014

Facebook page concerning Crestwood and South County as it was "back in the day."

Crestwood/South County MO... back in the day.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/
crestwoodthrowback/


The above is a really nice Facebook page that the President (Mr. Steven Hampeter) of the Sappingtonj / Concord Historical Society told me about. I think it's a great repository of photo's and stories of our area, and I highly recommend you take a look and possibly post some photo's of your own.

https://www.facebook.com/
SappingtonConcordHistoricalSociety(Page for the Sappington / Concord Society.)

This can be fun for the entire family and I expect a great source of information for the student in your family' ENJOY!


Tom Ford

NO. 2039

5 Comments:

Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

I am trying to get the URL right, it will be up as soon as I do, sorry for the inconvenience.

Tom Ford

12:08 PM, January 05, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm blaming it on the snow, global warming and Bush, not you Tom!

12:50 PM, January 05, 2014  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

Well it's up there thanks to Mr. Hampeter who gave me the URL.

If anyone has a site that fit's the family standards we should all be practicing please send it to me and I will post it.

Tom Ford

PS: It was the fault of the "global warming" ship stuck in the ICE! Does it get any better than that?

1:30 PM, January 05, 2014  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unofficial motto of the USCG

"You have to go out-but you don't have to come back"

Official motto of the USGC

SEMPER PARATUS!

1:58 PM, January 05, 2014  
Blogger Crestwood Independent said...

1:58 PM BLOGGER: true indeed! You try to make something idiot proof, God just makes better idiot's.

Tom Ford

2:25 PM, January 05, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>