Sunday, March 27, 2016

APRIL 12 Th. BOA MEETING IS A MUST ATTEND !

By now you are aware of the Plan by a Ward Three Alderman to replace our Police Department with St. Louis County ! Our friend has asked the County to put a presentNotation on the agenda for April 12Th. To show us how we can save money by doing this.

Save money ? No, that won't happen except in the first year of the contract. After that steady increases will be in effect until it's more expensive. Your response time will go from two minutes or less to five to fifteen minutes or more. How can I say that ? I have witnessed it first hand in North County.

I have lived here for over 46 years secure in the knowledge that, if needed, help was two minutes away ' now that I'm in my mid 70's I do not feel the need to extend the response time by officers who have no stake in Crestwood, nor know the City as well. Please remember that Crestwood was founded to provide Police, Fire, and Public Works services to its residents, remove one leg of that triangle and we mat as well merge with Sunset Hills !

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you, like I believe this idea is ridiculous come to the meeting with me and tell our Alderman to reject this intrusion requested by a Ward Three Alderman. Remember, it's our money that pays for the services we all enjoy, so we do have a say in this.

Won't you please join me in a show of support for our Crestwood Police Department ?


Tom Ford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>